If you’re interested in learning about how to write and publish a book from an experienced, multiple-genre author, here’s your chance!
You should attend this workshop if:
• you know want to write a book but you don’t know how to get started
• you want to write and publish your own book and need help navigating the indie author space
• you’ve submitted your manuscript to publishers but haven’t received any bites
• you want to independently publish a children’s book
This workshop will include information on the following areas:
– The writing process
– The editing process
– Finding and working with artists and illustrators (great for authors and artists alike)
– Q&A about Kindle Direct Publishing
– Author tips for avoiding predatory publishing houses and other companies (you know, the ones that promise to make you a NY Times best selling author of you pay them $382,937 at which point they disappear after your last check is cashed).
If this sounds like you, then join me on Saturday, May 1st 2pm-4pm EST.
Registration is $50 per person.